BANA Bana Mission comprises of three villages - Luchisani, Bana and Mona.It is located in the heart of Kumaon forest,about ten miles from Nainital . It is an Old Catholic mission station since the time of Bishop Francis Pesci,Ofm,Cap.Due to the hardships of the place, many Christians had sold off their land and abandoned the place. In 1928, Fr.Livesay saved the mission by buying back the land from the Hindu owners. A stable at Luchisani was converted into a Parish House. The wooden Chapel Of Bana was converted into a large Church in 1936 Later in 1947, a parish house was built there, The parish Priest of Jeolikote Mission take care of the pastoral needs of people of Bana.